Friday, April 1, 2011

SYRIA: News wire...

Viewers comment:

I did comment my opinion in several forums in the past. It is all well and good for Syrians to revolt against the government. Tunisia, Egypt and Libya began this chain. Until now, we have’nt seen any worthwhile replacement in any government. It always seem great to hastely topple a regime when a replacement could be much worse than what we bargained for. Take a recent example that we all have witnessed… (IRAQ). Ask yourselves this: “Do you want to end up like the present Iraqi!!” I don’t think I would…
I agree that in Syria, these demonstrations served the purpose of being heard, and taken notice of, I also believe that President Bashar has taken the necessary actions to begin a process of a radical change in his country. Such matters cannot be achieved overnight. Progress need patience and efforts by everyone concerned, including the public at large. Give them the chance to succeed.

http://newsfromsyria.com/