- America routinely tortures detainees in Afghanistan and Iraq. This is illegal by the Geneva conventions. Only a handful of Americans made any protest.
- Americans killed over hundred thousand civilians, mostly children. Targeting civilians is illegal by the Geneva conventions. Nearly all Americans excuse this behaviour.
- The American soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq are in no way defending the USA. They are fighting to control oil. The attraction of the war to soldiers is not the money or the travel, but the appeal of absolute power of life and death over others, the opportunity to maim, rape, kill and plunder without restraint. The soldiers are morally then the equivalent of Mafia hitmen. Nearly all Americans treat them as heroes, on the same plane as those who sacrificed their lives in WWII to protect the USA. This a blasphemy. Nearly all Americans support president Bush in thumbing his nose at the world court, and harbouring American war criminals safe from prosecution. America forces other countries to violate their treaty duty to prosecute war criminals on their soil.
- Americans use banned weapons such as Napalm, white phosphorus, cluster bombs and depleted uranium to kill slowly and painfully.
- The Bush administration gradually whittled away at constitutional right after constitutional right with a mere peep of protest. America is a nation of cowards. A people afraid to lift a finger to defend the constutition don’t deserve to have such an exemplary constitution.